nuTravel is seeking a talented DevOps to join us in our Purchase, NY office as part of our growing team of talented developers, creatives and business analysts.We are an intimate team of exacting professionals who provide top-shelf strategy, design, and development services to a range of exciting clients throughout the corporate online travel application marketplace, such as Air Canada, WestJet, Delta and more.
Role and Responsibilities
The DevOps role is intended to facilitate the development, deployment, and operation of the nuTravel services. The DevOps Engineer will report to the CISO/CTO . The DevOps Engineer will work with other developers and Production Support.
- 5+ years professional experience in software development or systems administration
- AWS DevOps Engineer - Professional Certification - required
- AWS Solutions Architect -Professional Certification - desirable
- Python, SQL, Java, AWS Lambda, Linux, Bash scripting - required
- CI/CD Implementation tools such as Ansible, Git, Jenkins or Code Pipeline - required
- Management of AWS Ec2 servers running Amazon Linux 2 - required
- LogStash, ElasticSearch, Cloudwatch, WAF, GuardDuty, TrendMicro CloudOne, AWS Workspaces, S3, Cloudfront, SNS - desirable
- IP networking, VPN's, Certificate, Key Management, Secrets Management, DNS, AIM roles and Policy, load balancing - desirable
- Experience with PCI DSS and SOC 2 Type II compliance - desirableJob Type: Full-time
Benefits:401(k)401(k) matchingDental insuranceDisability insuranceHealth insuranceLife insurancePaid time offVision insuranceAbout nuTravelSince 2002, nuTravel has led the charge for technology innovation throughout the corporate travel industry. Its newest offering — Universal Connect — marks the first and only direct-distribution platform for business travel; the web-based platform seamlessly integrates robust corporate travel management functionality and data-sharing capabilities with suppliers’ consumer web and mobile applications. Partnered with nuTravel and powered by Universal Connect, suppliers can truly own and grow the corporate customer experience from within their existing brand channels, delivering a unified marketplace that optimizes revenue streams and products not available via traditional models. For more information, visit nuTravel.com.